- D.Sc. (with distinction) in Computational Science, Aalto University, Espoo, Finland, 2017.
- EIT Digital Doctoral Program (dual degree), ICT Innovation Helsinki Doctoral Training Center, European Institute of Innovation and Technology Digial Labs, Espoo, Finland, 2017.
- M.S. in Engineering Physics, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany, 2009.
- B.Sc. in Physics, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2006.
- Lecturer in Computer Science, Alto University, Espoo, Finland (February 2021- present)
- Researcher at HUS, Helsinki University Hospital (January 2020)
- James S. McDonnell Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Interactive Comuting, Georgia Tech, USA (January 2020- December 2020)
- James S. McDonnell Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Psychiatry, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland (June 2018 - Octover 2019)
- Postdoctoral Researcher,Department of Computer Science, Aalto University, Espoo, Finland (January - June 2018). Advisor: Prof. Jari Saramäki.
- Doctoral Researcher,Department of Computer Science, Aalto University, Espoo, Finland (November 2012 - December 2017). Advisor: Prof. Jari Saramäki.
- Research Engineer, Orange Labs, France Télécom, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France (December 2010 - November 2012).
- Research assistant - Centre d’Analyse et de Mathématique Sociales, École des Hautes Étudesen Sciences Sociales, Paris, France (March 2010 - July 2010).
- Research assistant - Chair of Prof. Stephan Paul (E18), Physics Department, Technische Universität München (October 2009 - February 2010).
- Research Assistant, Max Planck Institute für Physik, Munich, Germany (September 2007 - March 2008).
- Research Assistant - Silicon and GEM detectors group of the COMPASS experiment at CERN, Technische Universität München and CERN (October 2006 - September 2007).
Link to Long CV